MANCHESTER ETIHAD STADIUM


I had a very busy weekend this week as I went to see One Direction at the Etihad Stadium three times in a row. Most people think I'm crazy for doing this and for spending so much money on tickets, but I didn't plan on doing this. I originally had tickets for two dates but I checked online to see if there were any tickets left a month before the concerts and saw that there were still EarlyBird tickets available for the date that I wasn't going to. I couldn't resist so I bought them.
 

I am so glad that I did, because the night that I went as an EarlyBird was the best night of the whole weekend! We were let in half an hour earlier than everyone else, and so we ended up front row (literally on the barrier). It became a bit uncomfortable as One Direction came on stage as everyone was pushing into us, but it was worth it. 

Their support act '5 Seconds of Summer' were brilliant. Usually, with support acts, the audience isn't actually that into their performance as they are waiting for the main act to come on, but it seemed as though there were many people there that were just as excited to see 5SOS as they were One Direction, if not more excited. 

Personally, I really enjoyed their set and I haven't been able to stop listening to their songs since I've been back. I will definitely be getting tickets to see them if they tour the UK on their own. 


Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment