A/W FAVOURITES


Bag: Zara
Shoes: Zara

Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons! I love nothing more than warm knitted jumpers, oversized scarves and coats. I never quite know how to dress in the Summer as I'm quite body conscious, so I'm always excited to start wrapping up for the winter. 


Recently (as you will probably tell from this post) I've really been loving Zara. It is not somewhere that I often shop, but this Autumn I've purchased so much from there. 

In the picture above are two of my favourite items that I've purchased from Zara. Until recently I didn't have many bags so I often used the same ones over an over again. This bag stood out to me the first time I saw it on the website and I loved the colour. Most of my wardrobe is pretty grey scale so having something like this can bring a bit of colour to most of my outfits without looking garish.


 I particularly loved the wolf features at the top of the bag that hold the chain in place. I did not notice these at first when looking at the bag on the website, but when I saw it in store I thought that they looked really unique. I think it was this additional feature that made me purchase the bag. The bag was only £45.99 and I managed to get the last one in stock at my local store.



Bag: Zara (no longer online)

This bag was purchased at the beginning of August and it has quickly become one of my favourites. I've received so many compliments on it and a lot of people were surprised by the price. I believe it was only around £45 again, similar to the other bag. This one is significantly larger so it is good for work. I would prefer it if the handle/strap was not suede as I've noticed that it has started to damage very easily. With it moving around on my shoulder a lot it has started to fray and come apart at the edges in some areas which is dissapointing. 




This is the last bag in this post. This was one that I treated myself to after graduation, although I have only started to use it more recently. This bag is a bit on the smaller side and I do struggle to fit much in, other than my purse and a lipstick. I like to use this bag for more dressy or formal occasions and I find that the neutral colour goes well with most outfits. 


As you can see all of these matte liquid lipsticks are from NYX. I purchased all of these from Boots for £5-£6.50 each. Since the summer I have been on a bit of a spree of buying matte liquid lipsticks. These NYX ones are just a few that I've purchased over the past few months. These shades are perfect shades for Autumn and Winter. The main ones that I like to use are the smaller NYX Matte Lip Cremes as I prefer the formula of these and they're also smaller so better to carry around. My favourite shade is London as its a lovely wearable nude. For a darker lip for Winter I've really liked wearing Budapest. Now that I have braces again, I often find it difficult to wear glossy dark lipstick as it gathers on my teeth very easily. Wearing dark matte lipsticks really helps as it prevents this from happening. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment