CHRISTMAS WISH LIST





This Christmas I have really struggled to think of gifts that I would like. I think this is mainly due to having a full time job and being able to buy myself most of the items that I want before Christmas arrives. I normally try to wait before buying items so that I can keep them as gift ideas but I don't have enough patience. I've comprised a list of gifts that I would love this Christmas and it may be of some assistance of helping you to think of gifts for others.

1. CHANEL- SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL
 This is something that I've been thinking about purchasing for a while but I never quite trusted the idea of a cream bronzer. I've read a few reviews and have seen it featured in a number of makeup tutorials and I do really like the look of it once it has been applied. I certainly think it is something that I would like to try out for myself, so it would be a really great gift to receive at Christmas. 





2. YSL - MONOGRAM LEATHER SATCHEL
 Now this is a gift that is far out of my price range but I think that this bag is absolutely perfect. I would love to buy this bag but on my meagre graduate salary this is not something that I will be able to purchase for a while! I think that this would be a perfect luxury gift for Christmas. The colour is very versatile and lets face it, who wouldn't want to open this on Christmas day?





3. GUCCI - LEATHER MID-HEEL ANKLE BOOT
Again, these beauties are not something that I will be receiving this Christmas but I certainly wouldn't say no to them! I've wanted these ever since I first laid eyes on them and I think that they would again be a perfect luxury Christmas gift. 







4. JO MALONE - ENGLISH PEAR & FREESIA
I really don't think that you can go wrong with buying a Jo Malone perfume as a gift. With the wide range of frangrances, theres bound to be one that you or a friend/loved one will like. My personal favourites are English Pear & Freesia and Blackberry & Bay. 







5. TOPSHOP - BORG COCOON COAT
I've really been loving teddy coats this year but every single one that I've wanted has sold out right away. Luckily I managed to get this one before it sold out. This is one of the Christmas presents that I'm most looking forward to receiving. Anyone that knows me will probably look at this and wonder why I've got yet another coat, but I mean, just look at it! If there's one thing I cannot get enough of it's coats and jumpers. This is a perfect addition to any winter wardrobe and it would make a great gift. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment